A-1 & A-2 Visa For Diplomats And Foreign Gov’t Officials

Foreign officials who are traveling to the United States on official business must obtain an A visa before they enter the country.  To qualify for an A-1 or A-2 visa the foreign applicant must be traveling to the United States on behalf of the foreign national government to engage solely in official activities for that government. The duties that will be performed by the A visa applicant must be governmental in character or nature in accordance with U.S. immigration laws.

Personal attendants, servants and employees of A visa holders may qualify for the A-3 visa status, however, it needs to be proven that they will receive a fair wage, sufficient to support themselves financially.  Additionally, they will need to prove that they will perform the employment duties specified in the contract.

Click here to contact us today