Immigration Options for Investors

EB-5 Investment Based Green Card (Permanent Residency)

This option is for investors that have significant wealth and want to obtain a green card (permanent residency) through the EB-5 investment program.  Click the above link for more information on EB-5.

E-2 Investor Visa

This option is available to foreign nationals that are a national of a treaty country coming to the United States to develop an enterprise he or she has invested in, or in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital.  This option does not grant the investor a green card but it allows the investor and his or her family to live and work in the Untied States.  Click the above link for more information on E-2.